"If advice was universally applicable there would be no consultants. The fact that consultants exist proves that every situation is unique and requires a tailored approach to solving it." - Dan Schawbel
During one of the most challenging years in business history, a local Entrepreneur and Realtor took a risk and changed the path of his new venture by pivoting his performance to match the needs of his clients. We helped him bring his new business philosophy to life, and delivered it directly to clients in new industries.
- COVID-19 stalled the new venture growth plan for our client to reach the targeted revenue goal set forth in his fiscal year strategic plan.
- The market was saturated with competition and our client struggled to define his niche to gain a competitive advantage.
- An agile approach to redefine our client's services was required in order to obtain a lead in the industry and grow a larger client base.
- Our executive strategy model helped our client gain the clarity and insight he required to redesign his vision and provide the structure he needed in order to pivot his marketing strategy.
- Business partnerships, a redefined brand identity, and establishing stronger customer relationships to create psychological safety through our coaching support offered our client success in attracting customers from his competitors.
Project Evolution and Execution | Endurance
- An incremental strategic plan with quarterly profit targets aligned to our client's long term strategy was designed to support his business' agility in navigating unmet revenue targets through stronger marketing channels.
- A measured approach was necessary in order to capitalize on quarterly profits versus annual ones, tracking results and adjusting targets quickly.
- Allotting realistic profit targets room to accommodate unexpected costs helped recover the loss in the following quarters, while still working to stay ahead of external factors that were challenging him in achieving the wide-set fiscal goal.
- This proactive and agile approach led his following fiscal year successfully, and his redefined corporate long term strategy is now kept in the line of sight.
Workforce Planning | Agility
- Moving beyond solopreneurship and developing partnerships with vendors offering services to complement our client's core product expanded his initial average price per home niche market.
- Developing a marketing strategy aligned to clientele across the province and various industries supported our client's quarterly strategy for growth objectives.
- Marketing a robust customer experience with an "all-in-one" solution, utilizing his established partnerships, allowed our client to gain momentum in his growth strategy.
Brand Perspective and Identity | Compassion
- Redefining his personal brand required developing relationships with current and potential clients to establish credibility in executing a solution and securing longer term commitments with repeat clients.
- Questions to build rapport and create psychological safety with his customers included:
- How will I best contribute to this team?
- What do I need to be aware of that will distract us from succeeding together?
- What is one thing I should know about you that will solidify our relationship?
- What is one thing you need from me that will enable us to be successful?
- What is one talent you have that will help me understand how to work best with you?
- What motivates you and how can I complement and drive that ambition to ensure we succeed?
Competitive Advantage | Resilience
- Our client's competitive advantage during the pandemic was acquiring the necessary partnerships to build his brand identity and solidify a comprehensive customer experience from start to finish.
- Understanding how to redefine his "Who, What, Where, When & Why" guided our client's perspective on identifying his personal brand, and acquiring multiple markets to sell his expanded service offering.
- Our client determined his "How" through our guided process, allowing him to redefine his purpose and tell his story with the intention to build stronger relationships.
Environmental Position | Apprehension
- Today's complex problems require experts to integrate their knowledge to generate higher-impact solutions. Our support helped our client understand the value of his service and time, which resulted in stronger influential and selling capabilities.
- We initiated and executed quarterly reviews to support our client's strategic planning outcomes to the agile real estate market.
- Our client proceeded to enter the commercial real estate market as an investor, while maintaining his expanded client market advantage through the commitment to consistent relationship development with both his clients and the established external partnerships.